Saturday, January 1, 2011

Upright Doll Cake for Pn Siti Masnira



GG Home Biz's first order for year 2011! My old friend Masnira from ITM ordered this upright doll cake for her darling daughter Adlin Dayana. This cake was a gift to Adlin for being able to read (she's so lucky to have such a great mom). I thought it's for her birthday! Mas asked for a light blue and light purple colour combination for the dress, quite a challenge as I thought both colours were a bit dreary just by themselves, so I added some white finishing to balance out the blue hues... The grass and flowers (which Mas also requested) helped to bring out the "cheerfulness" of the doll cake. I'm sohappy Mas and Adlin love the cake!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good job!!! congratulation beb

Unknown said...

testing..testing 1..2..3

GG (Ezuin Zainuddin) said...

Thanks! Hahaha Nora... Ezuin baru nampak your comments. Saya budak baru belajar... :)