Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Princess Devil's Food Cake for Pn Normah

I was in Port Dickson when I received a call from Puan Normah who enquired if I could make her a cake on short notice. Luckily it was our last day in PD and we planned to be back at home by 5pm, before the evening rush starts. So I had the whole evening to bake, leave it to cool and decorate the cake early the next morning before work. 

Puan Normah wasn't fussy about the cake, as long as I could complete the cake overnight. I chose to bake the Devil's Food Cake, as I had all the ingredients at hand. For Muna's girly princess cake, I added little white & pink hearts with yellow borders and text in buttercream. I rose at 4.30am to decorate the cooled cake, and finished in time to get ready for office. Just in the nick of time (this was not the first time I did this stint, it's becoming a norm for me lately)! Left the cake at home with Superbibik to be picked up by Pn Normah in time for Princess Muna's birthday party at her kindie.



So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Happy 6th Birthday Princess Muna!

No comments: