Friday, July 29, 2011

One Dozen Medium Red Velvet Cupcakes for Little Iman

 
I saw Iman just last Saturday at my BIL's kenduri. Two days later he was admitted to Gleneagles for fever. I was told by Iman's mom Farrah (my husband Sham's niece), that he enjoyed the RV cuppies that we brought to the kenduri and asked if there are anymore the next morning. Loving mom Farrah then ordered a dozen for Iman, unfortunately I couldn't make them as early as I'd liked to. I had datelines to meet every day, therefore only managed to make them last night. Delivered them to Iman today, he was asleep when the cuppies arrived, Farrah reported he ate 2 whole cakes once he woke up. I wish Iman a speedy recovery. Nanti Wancik buatkan lagi ya!

One box of 12's M size RV is RM35. RV with cream cheese frosting in custom box.

No comments: