Friday, July 22, 2011

After Hari Raya Arrangements

Dear Valued Customers,

I've been keeping this to myself for a few weeks now as I am still hoping for a miracle. I can't keep mum on this matter any longer, as I don't want you to think that I intentionally decline your orders in the future, after Hari Raya Puasa onwards that is. My precious Superbibik has decided to resign after 4 years with us. Her last day will be on the 4th day of Hari Raya. She has some family issues to sort out and whether or not she will be coming back, remain undecided.

Therefore to avoid any future aggravation, I regretfully wish to announce here that I will only take on select orders until I get Bibik's replacement. This will commence right after Raya Puasa holidays. I hope that you will understand and continue to support GG Home Biz. Do feel free to check with me if I am available to meet your orders. My contact number is available on my blog and GG Home Biz FB Page (stated on the photo albums).

Thank you for standing by GG Home Biz, I am forever grateful. Take care everyone, and to all my Muslim customers, Selamat Berpuasa, semoga puasa dan ibadah kita diberkati Allah.

xoxox
GG
Head Baker / Cake Decorator
GG Home Biz, Lembah Keramat

No comments: