Monday, December 27, 2010

Fondant Hantaran Bertunang Cupcakes for Pn Aslinda


Aslinda, my bff from ITM called me one day to order these hantaran cuppies for a cousin's engagement. The colour theme was orange. So I baked orange flavoured butter cupcakes as the base. It took me a couple of days to think of how to incorporate the bright orange into the design. I love bright and cheery colours, but I didn't want to do (the predictable) orange flowers, because I thought the colour would be too dominant and contrasting. Hantaran cakes are supposed to look sweet and romantic. Instead, I made little orange hankies (as my teacher called it) and arranged some yellow and white pressed daisies on them. The final products looked great.. (at least for me! heheh.. ) the gamble paid-off, I got great feedbacks for them from As & family. Alhamdulillah! Thank you As for believing in me!

No comments: