Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tayo the Little Bus Birthday Cake ordered by Mdm Caren Siau

 9" Rainbow Cake with buttercream frosting, covered with fondant, with gumpaste deco.
An old friend Caren ordered this Tayo cake for her son Sherlock's 3rd birthday celebration at his kindie. Yes, that's right. Sherlock's fave animated character is non-other than Tayo the Little Bus! Tayo's is becoming very popular lately with the younger children. Even my 5 year-old son Imran hums its song all the time.
To date, this was my 2nd Tayo cake.
I met Caren at my office to pass the cake. It's been almost a year since I last saw Caren and family. How time flies! Last time I saw Le Le he's still a baby, now he's turning 3, and a big brother to a little baby sister! Wahhhh... I can feel wrinkles growing at the corners of my eyes...
Twas cute when Caren mentioned on fb that Le Le had such a good time at the party that he went to sleep with a smile on his cute cherubic face! :) To Sherlock, Happy Birthday! Aunty E wish that your future is full of success and happiness.

No comments: