Friday, May 20, 2011

Piping Jelly Hello Kitty Birthday Cake for Pn Sharifah of Lembah Keramat




Another fan of Hello Kitty, pinkster Eryna's Choc Moist Cake with buttercream and piping jelly decor. 9" (2kg). I love the pink and white contrast, as we all know pink is the trademark colour for Hello Kitty. It's been quite some time since I last received an order for piping jelly drawing. So it was a delightful change from the printed edible image orders that I quite often receive nowadays (although I had the "artist's block" for moment, I don't know what came over me. I knew how I wanted the cake to be, but I just couldn't bring myself to start drawing. After I started with the outlines, it all came back naturally, and voila! The cake as you can see above). To Princess Eryna, wishing you a very happy birthday! May your life bloom in to a flower - beautiful, sweet and happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet sangat! may i know how much? my daughter's birthday is coming soon =)