Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pocoyo and Friends 2 Tier Birthday Cake ordered by Mdm Sharon Siew of Damansara

6" and 9" orange cake with buttercream filling, covered with fondant with gumpaste deco.
Sharon was introduced to me by a dear friend I-Lin, they're SILs. I immediately felt at ease with Sharon because she's a very a warm and friendly person.
Sharon, I-Lin and Patrick (I-Lin's hubby) came all the way to Lembah Keramat to order this extra special cake for little Jasmine's 2nd birthday celebration. Jasmine ADORES Pocoyo, that Mama Sharon wanted to please her by surprising her with a Pocoyo and friends cake. It took a couple more days of texting back and forth to select the design, finally we struck an agreement on this one. :)
The figurines were done 2 days ahead of the party. They were so much fun to make, the cute characters brighten the mood I didn't realize it was already midnite when I finished all of them.
Completed the cake on the eve of the party. Delivered it to the venue and was met by I-Lin and sporting uncle Patrick who were at work getting the event ready.
Thank you I-Lin for sending a snap of adorable little Jasmine with the cake. Mama Sharon later sent a text which said,"Hi Ezuin! Thank you so much for the lovely cake! It was very yummy and the orange flavour was good!". I'm sooo glad to know that the birthday girl had a great party. Hope she enjoyed her cake too! Thank you Sharon for ordering from GG Home Biz, it was a pleasure to make the cake for you. :)

Happy 2nd Birthday Jasmine!!

No comments: