Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Custom Ultraman Birthday Cake ordered by Puan An from AU2

The cake that had me worried for several days, during my frantic search for Ultraman edible images. Received an sms order for this cake from Puan An who ordered this chocolate birthday cake for he son's 6th birthday celebration at his kindie. The request was simple, a design with any Ultraman image would be fine with An, I love working with customers like this! Her non fussy attitude gave me the freedom to express my art. At first I imagined that it would be Ultraman on edible image, pasted on the buttercream covered cake. But it turned out, Ultraman images were out of stock, everywhere! I went to several shops in my search. In the end I decided to draw the Ultraman freehand with Imran's Ultraman Tiga as the model. The result is as you can see here. I was quite happy at how it finally turned out.

And I was even happier when I received an sms from An later that night after our meeting at the promised pickup point,"All the way tadi dalam kereta bau your cake so tempting! Even my hubby pun cakap. hehe. We all suka sangat design cake tu. plus the candles. Thanks so much sis."
:D

No comments: