Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ben10 (Edible Image) Cake for Pn Aishah





I received a frantic call on Sunday afternoon from my aunt, Indok, telling me that her friend Pn Aishah had tried to reach me many times to make an urgent cake order. So I traced back my missed calls, indeed there was a missed call from Pn Aishah (not that many at all!). I quickly called Pn Aishah who persuaded me to make her another birthday cake for son Amin, to be delivered Tuesday (today). This time a larger choc moist cake with buttercream icing. I was reluctant as I had another cake to finish for Wed morning pickup. In the end I gave in, hence the hectic evening I'm having today (gotta take daughter Alysha for her 9pm dentist appointment shortly, but blog first before I go hehe!). The cake turned out well, baked it last night, I started icing immediately after I reach home from work at 5.30pm, finished a little over 8. Thanks to my superbibik who assisted me in the kitchen and Sham who helped to deliver the cake. We make such a great team!

No comments: