Monday, September 26, 2011

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Topping and Fresh Strawberries Ordered by Cik Atikah of Celcom

 
Atikah who was an intern at Celcom sent me an urgent text on Thursday to order this special RV cake for Monday delivery. I kinda crossed my fingers when I took this order as I knew I was going to have a super hectic weekend. I had Hanis' Thomas 3d cake order, Baiti's Angry Bird and finally my mom's and Imran's respective birthday cakes. On top of that I was organizing Imran and mom's birthday party that Sunday.

Bake the RV on Saturday, frosted it early Monday morning. Atikah requested for the cake to be delivered to Celcom building, as my cakes are self pickup only, I charged her extra for the delivery. Had great response for the cake, which made me glad I did it. :)  

My dear customers, please, I need my (one week for regular cakes, one month for custom and wedding cakes) notices. I am only doing this part-time, therefore ample notices help me to plan better at the same time reduces unnecessary stress. Also it will be better for your budget too as the old saying goes, "Time is Gold", I charge extra for last minute orders. Please... Please remember to give notice...



No comments: