Saturday, September 17, 2011

Upin Ipin Birthday Cake for Puan Gda of Ukay Perdana

 Gda has become one of GG Home Biz's frequent customer. Since it's Raya season, she planned to celebrate little son Riezqi's 2nd birthday, when relatives come visiting. She ordered this Choc Moist Cake with buttercream frosting and custom printed Upin Ipin edible image to surprise Riezqi who's a big fan. Wish I could see Riezqi's face when he sees the cake! 

It's always nice to see parents nowadays are more understanding and dote on their kids. I often get orders like, "my son is crazy over Thomas", "my daughter loves pink and purple", "the princesses must only be Ariel and Cinderella because they are her favourite" et cetra... These often made me smile and want to do my best to please the little celebrants. Talking about special requests, my son Imran's 4th birthday is just around the corner. He loves trains and still hasn't been able to decide between Spencer (from Thomas & Friends) or Brewster (from Chuggington). He'll have to do so soon coz mama's gotta start preparing for the cake! Shall we pick by drawing straws? Or "innie minnie miny moe"? Arghhh... And I thought only girls are fickle minded... :)))

No comments: