Monday, October 3, 2011

3D Thomas the Tank Engine with Tender Birthday Cake for Mrs Wong of PJ

This was a scaled down version from my regular Thomas 3D cake. Chai Ping encountered this blog and called about one month ago to order this custom Thomas cake with a tender (coach) for her 2 year old son Wei Wen's birthday celebration. Wei Wen is such a lucky little guy! His lovely and sporting mom, Chai Ping called several times to confirm the design etc. Seemed like she's planning a fab surprise party for her little boy. I later got a feedback from Chai Ping that the cake was a smash hit, which really made me happy. 




 Chai Ping, thank you for your order. It was a pleasure to meet you. It was equally fun for me to do this cake, although my son, Imran the avid Thomas fan kept insisting,"Thomas tak ada "barang"lah, Mama... Mama kena buat Edward!". Hahahaha... It was a new experience, I love the extra challenge once in a while. Happy Birthday little Wei Wen, hope you'll grow up to be like Thomas the Useful Engine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how much?