Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dora Custom Edible Image Cake for Puan Aini of Taman Melawati


Puan Aini is a new customer. She confirmed her order a week ago, for a choc moist cake with custom printed Dora edible image for her daughter's birthday celebration at the kindie. It was so easy to deal with Aini, as I prefer early and prompt confirmation. Also, she's familiar with the neighbourhood as she stays in the nearby Taman Melawati.

 I met up with her and her mum at Petronas to pass the cake, we chatted a bit, mainly bout cake decorating coz she too loves to bake. But due time constraints, she's not able to pursue this hobby. I hope she does, it's so fulfilling and a method (for me-lah) to relieve stress. It's nice to once in a while bump into people who has the same interest as me. Lovely to meet you Aini, hope we'll meet again!



No comments: