Friday, March 30, 2012

Princess Carriage Cake for Puan Diana of AU2


This cake came next, after Ina's Dora cake. It was a coincident to have two 3D cake orders back to back today. Nevertheless, since I was free, I took the order to fill my free time. At least it'll be more productive I thought. Diana confirmed the order right after Ina's order came. She had been liaising bout ordering a "princessy" cake for the past couple of days, I wasn't sure if the order would really come. When it came (and it was kinda last minute), the thing that came into mind was, my lazy Friday was about to turn into frenzy Friday... jeng jeng jeng...


This cake was butter cake, frosted/decorated with buttercream. Baked it together with the Dora cake last night, decorated it today afternoon to meet Pn Diana's pickup time in the evening.


I was running late, had visitors coming in and out the house that day, hubby Sham was off too, so he had contractors over to repair the roof. At the same time we had a special guest, Sham's old ITM friend dropped by because he was in the neighbourhood. Then Ina came to pickup her Dora cake, would love to chat longer but I had to finish Diana's cake soon. As expected Diana had to wait some 10 mins for me to do the finishing touches, she arrived just as I was beginning to do the writing. Diana came with the birthday girl, the cutest little pumpkin Emma! Too bad I didn't get to take a snap of her, she was a bit camera shy. She's soooo CUTE! They were going to celebrate Emma's birthday tonight because her grandparents are going travelling tomorrow, hence the rush.

Princess Emma, you're so lucky to have such a doting mum. Trust you had a lovely little party. Hope you'll stay as cute as you are the next time I see you. Gerrrammmm Aunty tengok Emma! Diana, it was nice doing business you again, sorry sangat-sangat you had to wait ya.

 

No comments: