Friday, March 30, 2012

Dora 3D Cake for Pn Azlina Mohd Kamin of Ukay Perdana


My old friend from Seremban days, Ina texted me on Wednesday to order a Dora 3D Cake for any day pickup. She ordered this cake to appease her younger 5 yr old daughter Zulaikha, who had been asking for it since December for her birthday. Unfortunately I was battling with morning sickness at that time, so her parents stalled the celebration until now. Kesian Zulaikha!

The cake was Choc Moist Cake, frosted/decorated with buttercream.


I had taken leave for today, because I had planned to prepare for a wedding fair I wished to participate. But at the last minute it was cancelled. With a free day on my hands, I took Ina's order. Baked the cake last night (Thursday), started decorating it this morning. Cake was done at the promised time, 2pm. Ina came to pickup the cake after work. Well as expected, Zulaikha was surprised when she saw the cake, more unexpectedly, her brother Irfan was the one raving about the cake! Kids are so funny!


Hope Zulaikha had a nice little birthday celebration. Happy belated birthday Princess!

No comments: