Friday, June 24, 2011

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Topping Ordered by Pn Asmafadila


An old friend from my previous office, Asma  pm'ed me about one week ago to order this RV cake for her dad. Asma is a warm and outgoing friend, we used to have really funny and animated chats everyday on our way back to KL from our office in Shah Alam. She was one of those friends that I regretted leaving when I resigned. We kept in touch from time to time, but Facebook really brought us back together. Her posts are always enjoyable to read, always with a touch of humour.
Back to the cake! Baked the cake the night before pickup date, let it cool overnight in the fridge and frosted it the next day. We met at a restaurant where As and hubby dined in Melawati. Managed a quick chat in front of the entrance and quickly parted, as I still had lots to do for niece Lana's fairy themed cake.
I hope her Abah enjoyed the cake, as I had enjoyed making it. Although it's one week after the actual Father's Day, it's the thought that counts. She's such a sweet daddy's girl!

No comments: