Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chocolate Chip Brownies for Yong of Selayang




My SIL's cousin Yong who's an event organizer ordered these brownies on Friday for Saturday pickup. I had planned to go back to my parent's home in Serendah early Saturday morning, mentioned it to Yong that she'll have to pickup the goodies very early on Saturday. Yong didn't mind coming later that night to fetch the brownies (what a darling!), as I could only make them after work. Fortunately I didn't have any orders that night. With the help of superbibik, I finished all 3 large trays (to make 100pcs) by 10.30pm dateline as promised. Yong came at 11.30pm after an event at a nearby venue. Yong was a recurring customer, but I haven't the opportunity to meet her. It was a pleasure to finally meet and chat the very friendly Yong that evening. Great doing business with you, Yong!

No comments: