Friday, April 27, 2012

My Maternity Break and Hari Raya Choc Chip Cookies

Maternity Break

Wow! My last update was almost a month ago. I've been working at a slower pace for the past month, due to my advanced pregnancy condition. The past 2 weeks have been quite busy at GG Home Biz. As I am finishing remnants of orders before I go on my 2 months maternity break. I am very sorry to all my patrons for not being able to take your orders from 1st May til 30th June. Business will resume as usual on the 1st of July 2012. However, I am still contactable during my break if you want to book/reserve dates for cake orders for the month of July onwards.

My due date is on the 20th May. However, during my last checkup my doc have advised me to take things easy as my little bun in the oven looks ready to pop anytime now! :)

Hari Raya Choc Chip Cookies

Watchout for my latest updates on FB, I guess I will be taking orders for cakes until mid July after my 2 months sabbatical, then I will have to stop again until Hari Raya to make way for my annual choc chip cookies production. However, it's all still in planning stage. I haven't finalized my plans yet, but will do so during my confinement break and will let you all know ya! And yes... you may start placing your orders for our Raya choc chip cookies. The price is RM25 per bottle of 400gms. Self pickup only. I would also like to state here that I don't give out samples. You will have to purchase your samples at the price above. Sorry ya!

Alritey, I hope to write again very soon, I hope! I wish you all a wonderful month of May, thank you for supporting GG Home Biz. Take care and stay safe!

Warmest Wishes,
GG


No comments: