Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 2012 Newsletter

Dear GG Home Biz Friends,

Deepavali is just around the corner, we'd like to wish all our Hindu friends a very HAPPY DEEPAVALI, on this auspicious festival of lights may the glow of joys, prosperity and happiness illuminate your days
in the year ahead!

To our Muslim friends, we wish everyone a blessed Muharram, let us begin the year with a resolution to deepen our faith and increase our commitments towards Him in hope of becoming a better person. May Allah S.W.T bless you and your loved ones.

My posts on my blog are getting simpler and simpler... Like the Malay saying, I feel that "time is very jealous". Even if I'd like to write, inspiration just eludes me, for when I have what little free time, I'll be either too tired or selfishly keeping it for my "ME" time. I have decided to take breaks on intervals, to make time for family and other stuffs. Due to this I feel that I have to post this notice here because I've been getting many calls to order, only to be turned down due to my time constraints. Below are the dates that I will be closed for the next 2 months:

19-22 Nov 2012 (Mon-Thu)
9-16 Dec 2012 (Sun-Sat)
29 Dec 2012-1Jan 2013 (Sat-Tue)

Please be advised that I am fully booked until 19th of this month, my Saturdays have also been booked until 15th December. Do feel free to call me to check on my availability for dates other than mentioned above.

To avoid miscommunications on date bookings, I would require a 50% deposit for orders above RM50. Please call/text for my account number and advise after you have tranferred the deposit. I would appreciate if you could book your dates as early as possible (my advise, 3-4 weeks prior to pickup date). 

As much as I'd like to take in your last minute orders, it's usually quite impossible to fit them in within the week. I bake part time after work in the evenings, depending on complexity of designs, I try to limit myself to finish one cake order per nite during weekdays, and two during weekends or off days. I've so far haven't disappointed any of GG Home Biz customers with last minute cancellation, I hope never to. Therefore I would require your understanding to book your slots early.

To my patrons, thank you for supporting GG Home Biz. We wouldn't be what we are now without your supports! As Obama's recent election slogan goes, "FORWARD"! :) Love ya'll!

No comments: