Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mushroom Fairy Cake ordered by Pn Rumayah of Bkt Aman

 My colleague Maya, knew her daughter would LOVE a girly fairy cake. She ordered this cake for Sarah's belated birthday celebration on Aidiladha. The base cakes were orange victorian sponges, filled with buttercream and covered with fondant.
 The weather was gorgeous the night I decorated this cake. I simply enjoyed the whole process. Although it was kinda complicated, but I managed to finish it all in 4.5 hours. Faster than I predicted. I guess the warm weather helped a lot.
 When I brought the cake to the office, Maya was more than excited to see it, which brought teasing remarks from the others that she's more excited bout the cake than the birthday girl!
 I've had several enquiries since I posted this cake on my FB. It's nice to know that my work is being appreciated. I've known Sarah since she was a toddler, she has grown up to be a fine young lady of 8.


No comments: