Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baiti's Fondant Hantaran Bertunang Cuppies








Baiti was a returning customer. She ordered 30 pcs of hantaran fondant cuppies for 3rd March pickup. The colour theme was pink. I made the cuppies in an assortment of designs. Some I made with "handkerchiefs" some with imprints, some with tiny floral details. My favourite were the kebaya nyonya cuppies, I made the base in cream colour and drew the floral "embroidery" patterns with pink icing.

Although the main colour was pink, I decided to add a little bit of contrast by adding little purple flowers. I'm glad I did, or it would've been somewhat too monotonous with just pink flowers. Baiti later told me that her family were all pleased  with the cuppies and they were all finished even before the kenduri started (other than the ones set aside for the hantaran), I hope she had a bite of the cuppies before they were gone!

No comments: